Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Playing Catch-up

I made several cards last week, but didn't want to post them until I used them. May sound strange, but I hate a ruined surprise.

I made this card using a cool fold that takes off the bottom 1" of your long-fold card. I have so much retired DS paper, so I used it to make several birthday cards. I had a few ideas for a shoebox swap we had at church. This is the one I ended up using. It's made with Big Bold Birthday.


I'm never quite sure how I feel about using the coluzzle, but I grabbed this idea from Kristina Werner. She always has great ideas. Again, I used the Big Bold Birthday set.

This card...I don't know, but it's a tri-fold card. You fold down the center of a long-fold and then at 2 3/4" from each end. I used the Many Thoughts stamp set.

I'm preping for my March 20th class. If you're interested in attending, I'd love to have you. There are still spots left. I have two classes being offered. See my SU! website for details.

1 comment:

Susan said...

wow teri...love those cards! too bad the paper retired but so glad you made cards of of it anyway.