Sunday, June 15, 2008

Summer is here... as well as fond farewells

Right before we left on our vacation, I had the fortune of sitting down for an entire day to stamp! I was thrilled. Working full time and getting the kids to where they need to be each day has proven to slow down the stamping aspect of my life.

However, I will be posting a great deal of cards within the week.

Stampin' Up! has posted their retired list and after August 10th, stamps sets posted on the list will no longer be available for purchase.

Stampin' Up! accessories will go on sale beginning July 21st and I will post that list as soon as I receive it. Once the accessories are gone, that's it, so watch for that notice!

I have seen the new colors coming our way, and they're pretty cool.

You do not have to be at a workshop to make a purchase. If you need supplies or would like a retired stamp set, please contact me and I'll be happy to send your purchase directly to you, without an additional shipping charge.

No comments: