Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Indians vs' The Sox






Have you ever been in a familiar place and felt completey uncomfortable? You know, the sort of place you love to go, like your favorite ice cream shop or camping in 50 degree, dry, clear sky weather? Have you then gone to one of these favorite places and been invaded, or maybe your favorite ice cream has been replaced with something gross. Maybe you're camping and it's beautiful until the rain comes down? Well, this is how I felt at the Indian's game last night.

Now, don't get me wrong, I really like the Red Sox. I grew up in Connecticut, so I still have New England tendencies. I even drive fast! However, I live in Cleveland and have lived here for a very long time. Long enough that the Indian's are my choice of cheer.

We had great seats last night at the game, but it wouldn't have mattered where our seats were, there were BoSox fans EVERYWHERE. It was hard to figure out who was cheering for who. Seriously, I think there were more Boston fans in the Jake than Indians' fans. It was weird.

No comments: