Thursday, July 26, 2007

A reason to use craft ink!!!



There are so many things that you can use with craft ink, but one reason to use it is on fabric. I was so afraid the first time I paid money to buy an item to use craft ink on. One mistake and it's over, but after I stamped one time...that was it. We're all just lucky I have control, otherwise my kids and husband would be walking around with stamped underwear, t-shirts, dress shirts.

I think that would be great for Matt. He would look so cool with a dress shirt stamped by his lovely wife.

Anyway, give it a try, you'll love it.

One hint: This is going to sound crazy, but it's okay, I promise. After the stamp dries, you need to run over the stamped item with a hot iron. This enables the stamp to set in.

Send me your projects!

No comments: