Tuesday, September 4, 2007

October Stamp-A-Stack Class Kit List

I have had the hardest time uploading files to this blog. I listed the kits over to the side, so they would be linked and simple and easy for everyone, but it's not working. I don't even know if I can upload to this post, but I am going to try because I want you to be able to see the kits that will be included in the October class.

I have a couple of new cards to post as well, but am going to have to wait until tomorrow or so because I'm swampped with scouts, football and soccer.

Okay..............the file with pictures will not work. It's an Adobe file. Before I scream, I'm simply going to ask that if you need a list of the kits I have to offer, please send me an email. I am MORE than happy to send you a kit list. How awful!

terster2003@oh.rr.com

No comments: