Monday, September 10, 2007

So many cards, such little time!






Here are a few samples of the cards I made for a class I taught on Saturday with the ladies from my church. Once a year, we hold a "Super Saturday", where we leave the kids at home and spend the entire day making crafts with a focus on Christmas presents.

We had a great time. These layouts are very simple and are especially fun for the novice stamper (which I had). After a couple of evil looks and some homeade food (we never have an activity without food), everything turned out great!

The Big On Christmas card and Baby Jesus is Born card will be two of the cards that I am offering for the Christmas Cards for Soldiers Class. I may change the templates a bit, but you can get a better idea of how these cards will look.

Although difficult to see, I used the Sweet Stars roller with this card. It looks very cute with it, but you aren't able to see it so well in the picture.

Would love to see what you have been making for the holidays! Please send a link to my comments page.

No comments: