Teri Stencil’s September 2007 Stampin’ Up! Newsletter
September Promotions and hands-on Classes:
• September 14th- CROP TIL’ YOU DROP class. 7pm-?. This is a great class for someone who wants to finish several sheets of scrapbooking pages in one night. You will choose from one of the Simply Scrapin’ Sets out of the new Idea Book and Catalog http://catalogs.shoplocal.com/stampinup (pgs. 174-177). We will have a lot of fun!
The cost for this class is $15.00 and you will have use of all of my tools and supplies. If you should need other supplies, please let me know when you sign up for the class or before the deadline. Bring a friend and receive a $5.00 gift certificate
Sign-up Deadline: September 6th, 9pm. Please pay by this date.
• From August 10-September 30, new demonstrators will get to choose a color family of Classic Stampin' Pads free when they purchase the Starter Kit. That's up to a $57.95 value in addition to the excellent value of the Starter Kit! See Promo Link.
• From September 1-30 ,when customers spend $30 on regular priced merchandise, they qualify to purchase one each of the six following sets at 30% off!* See the Promo link.
Item Page # Description Discounted Price
105355 26 Bitty Boos Too $12.57
109284 29 Haunting Halloween $ 13.27
107383 30 Thoroughly Thankful $16.07
109373 108 Autumn Fest $16.77
109421 91 Elementary Essentials $19.57
110366 17 Stem Silhouettes ** $22.37 ** Mini Catalog
October Hands-on Class
With the Christmas holiday soon approaching, I have decided to offer a class to send support to our troops. On October 20 at 10 am, I am offering a special class to as many people as can attend. It’s a Soldier Stamp-a-Stack class. This class will be set up a bit differently than most of my classes, in that you will be able to choose from 5 kits (see attached, or I will email you) that I have put together. Each kit will provide you with all of the supplies needed to make 30 cards (all the same) including the stamp set and ink spots, card stock and accessories. You can keep 5 and give 25 (or give your entire stack) to our soldiers. I will then place each card with an envelope into a Ziploc bag and ship them out.
This class will have the Christmas holiday in mind. Not all of the cards will have a “Christmas” theme. I have tried to respect the beliefs of others while celebrating the winter season. However, I want to get these cards out soon for those who may want to send a Christmas card home before Christmas.
The fee will include all materials including a die-cut stamp set, paper, ribbon, and classic stamp spots. The only item you will need to bring is adhesive, unless you choose to order that ahead of time when purchasing your kit. Please note that if you purchase a kit, and would like more supplies to make additional cards, I will have a separate place on the order form to purchase such necessities. Everything will be pre-cut for you. Kit fees are listed with attachment (see link labeled Christmas Kits)
I would so love to send 1,000 cards out to our soldiers. Thus, if my count is over 10 (I’m hoping for 40), the event will take place at a larger location than my home. If you sign a friend up with you, I will give you a $5 gift certificate!
Thank you so much for considering this opportunity. It is such a great feeling to see a group come together to make a load a little lighter for others.
Sign-up Deadline: Last day to sign-up for the Soldier Stamp-A-Stack class is Friday, October 5th. I will need full payment at that time. Payment can be made via cash, check or credit card.
November Hands-on Class
• More details to come, but plan on the 16th of November for a Christmas tag class.
December Hands-on Class
• More details to come, but plan on the 14th of December for a Thank you card stamp-a-stack.
Don’t forget that a new catalog will come out in January. If you want the hostess sets from the present catalog, you will need to have your workshop before the end of December.
I still have Stamp Clubs available to anyone interested!