Monday, November 19, 2007

Weekend Stutters



There doesn't seem to be enough time for anything anymore. I hate to admit that I am glad Blaine was not feeling well yesterday so that I could have some down time.


My mom gave me some of her Altoid chewing gum tins and I wasn't sure what I was going to do with them, so I started playing with them. I put craft ink on them, but it slid off. So, I went to the garage to find what kind of spray paint we have. I removed the top from the tin and then sprayed with the white spray paint.


I used the beast to punch holes into the top over the "Altoid" lettering and then of course used the 5/8 ribbon to cover up the "Altoid" word.


You have to use staz-on to stamp over the spray paint and I love the green and black gingham together. I don't know, I was just playing around, but I will tell you that the Christmas Tags from the new mini catalog fit into one of these tins. Your outside paper should be cut at 3" and it will be a perfect fit. Just another idea.


No comments: