Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Cards for Soldiers


I'm happy to report that we sent 210 cards to the soldiers in Iraq via a soldier heading back. And thank you dear man for your service to our country and the service you provide to other warriors in need of supplies. Thanks are also in order for the gals who participated in the soldier stamp-a-stack that made all of the cards you see above.

Thanks to Ann, Dawn, Dawn's sister, Autumn, Vicki, Carol, MaryJo, Robin and Diane,my aunt Steph and cousin Jillian. I thank you so much for your support and kindness in donating both time and money for such a great service!

The cards are on there way!!!!

The card shown above the pile of cards for Soldiers is another winter card I made with the colors I love to use. Have to go finish dinner...

No comments: