Saturday, August 18, 2007

Bewitched




Don't you wish you could be like that lady on Bewitched and when you need something done you simply wiggle your nose and you have time to stamp?

I should be painting...well, I am painting, but before I start going out of control and slapping the paint on the walls and curse at the air, I thought I would come down and throw another card up for anyone who really does look at my blog. I'm thinking when I look down at the number counter and I see 126, that it has actually been me looking at the counter to see if anyone has looked at my blog causing the counter to then jump to 127. Thank goodness the paint isn't lead based or I'd write more! But seriously, I think I am writing a personal journal to myself and posting cards that remind me of the cute cards I display for myself each day.

Did I mention how much I hate to paint?

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Terri i love your cards they are so cute. OH and I am planning on coming to the crop on the 14th let me know what I need to do!