Friday, August 10, 2007

Mississippi hot



The past week has reminded me of days past living in Hattiesburg, Mississippi while Matt attended grad school. The summers were brutal, but every one in MS has amazing skin!

The average temp would hang around 105-110 degrees with 90% humidity. There were times I thought I would die, but then we'd go eat amazing southern food and associate with great people and I would be among the living once more.

The reason I share this story with you is because Blaine found a "cowlapitter" outside and wanted me to come share in his discovery. I brought the camera out and just couldn't get a good shot because the camera kept fogging up.

Summer is almost over and the "S" word is becoming a quick reality. I seriously think I'll cry. I LOATH getting up at 5:30 am. I mean, I really, really hate it!
I love my job, though, so I can only complain to the blog...it listens to me.

No comments: