Thursday, August 2, 2007

Soccer til you die!!!


I am alive, but barely. I fully intend on coming back to blog land as soon as I have a couple of minutes to myself. Soccer camp has consumed my week this week and I am so stinkin' tired. Sadly enough, the boys are the ones doing the camp! It is wicked hot and it seems to drain us all. No worries...I have been stamping in my head.

I had to throw a picture in. This is one of Blaine's teammates, who simply couldn't wait to tie his shoe during a game (it was in April. Yes we wear sweatshirts in April...it snowed here in April). I think it's hysterical.

I have great ideas for my Punch-A-Bunch class. Come enjoy an evening of projects and foodies. Even if you don't think you'll learn anything, come anyway. The idea of going home with completed projects is such a good idea!

No comments: