Monday, August 6, 2007

Bob the Builder



I wanted to show you one of the pieces of stamp equipment my friend Bob made for me. Bob is a builder, which is so cool because I can irritate him all the time with "Bob the builder, can he fix it? Bob the Builder, yes he can". It's a miracle I have this pretty ribbon holder to show you for the amount of torture I produce in Bob's life.

I have other pieces other than this great ribbon holder to show you including an ink pad holder and cardstock stacker. If you are interested, I do have extras I can sell to you. This wood is a heavy wood and Bob is precise and meticulous. He would make a great stamper!

I sing in a band with Bob and I sing with a great group of guys who all have grown children or they themselves are trying to grow up.

Come see us out at Kelley's Island on the 11th and the 25th. We'll be singing at the Caddyshack.

No comments: