Saturday, August 18, 2007

Here's What You Missed!





I will be loading several cards over the course of the weekend and upcoming week. With school starting, I have only bits of time here and there to make contact with blogs, emails, etc. You know what I'm talking about.

Regardless, we had a fantastic time with a fun group of ladies at the August workshop. I already have plans for the October Christmas Class which includes a full day of making cards and sending several cards to some of our troops. Stay tuned for details forthcoming.

This card is cut 5 1/2" x 3 1/2". I love the petals hanging off the side, but still enough room to fit into an envelope. I used this card to demonstrate the Crop-a-dile, which I refer to as the "beast".

It took me an entire TV show to figure out how to use this monster, but now that I have the hang of it, I'm excited about using it and challenge you to send me your ideas. Yes, I did read the directions by the way, but I don't feel that SU! gave very good directions for people who need more pictures!

No comments: