Wednesday, December 5, 2007

First Snow...I'm sending mother nature a Thank You card early.


Okay, here's the deal. We got our first good snow today... but it's always when it can be plowed in time for us to make it to school or the snow starts at 10pm and then is cleared by 3am when you really want it to start coming down. I figured if I send Mother Nature this pretty spring-like pre-thank you card, she will be so appreciative that I was thinking of her that she will start a huge snow storm around 3am and the school librarian will be giving me that "no school" phone call. I'm the last on the phone chain which is even cooler!
So, sleep with pajamas inside-out and put a potato under your pillow... Teri needs sleep and I need to finish my tree, and I need to finish some Christmas projects. I have needs!!!!

No comments: