Friday, December 28, 2007

Have you ever...

Have you ever had the worst day? You know that there are people around you that are suffering from illness or other trials, but this one day is so bad that you just have to be sad and maybe even cry all day long?
This was my day. It's not over yet and nor am I giving up on what I'm about to tell you, but my day really stunk.
I should be in San Diego right now, but for no other reason than I forgot to turn the alarm clock on, I'm presently sitting at home wallowing in sad songs and refusing to give up on the hope of making it to see my Dad and Pam (my step-mom).
So, if any of you are flying on Skybus tomorrow and are willing to give up your seat... I'm waiting for just one more. I heard the intestinal flu is running rampant through the airports... I'm just saying.
I figured while I sit to refresh the skybus website until tomorrow morning (I can be one stubborn mama), I will utilize this time to show you Christmas pictures. The first series will demonstrate what it's like to make a Christmas picture of Ethan and Blaine. Please enjoy. You may want to microwave a bag of popcorn.










No comments: