Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Anything but traditional





I sent an email to a stamper that I really admire and I entitled the email: Don't think I'm a weirdo. I have never heard back from this gal. Then I really did feel like a weirdo. Anyway, I'll try again in six months or so. She's young (just kidding if you read this oh-stamper-that-I-admire-in-a-crafty-kind-of-way).


The stamper that I speak of gave me some great ideas on color. So I wanted to share those with you today. (The two with Groovy Guava)


I really don't like Valentine's Day and I have been using a lot of non-traditional colors to make my cards. I have a workshop on Friday and I have been struggling to put a final idea together. I know, I should already have the house clean and brownies made. Leave me alone.


The Purely Pomegranate card is a favorite...This is used with the textured paper and purely pomegranate designer series paper, too.


No comments: