Monday, January 28, 2008

Thank you card





I'm stuck on these crazy 3x3 cards. They are so simple and inexpensive to make. Maybe it's because I don't have to work with such a big space and try to fill it, but I have another 3x3 to share. It's similar to the earth tone ones I made before, but who cares.

The second one is debatable. I'm not sure if I like it or not. I'm leaning towards not liking it. Let me know what you think. All two of you who visit my website. I appreciate your opinions.

Maybe I should start offering blog candy...that is such a weird concept, but it works for a lot of people I know!!

1 comment:

ginny said...

I really like your 3x3's. I have gotten some good ideas from you for the future when I need to make some. I think both cards are cute. They aren't over-embellished and too difficult which makes us less talented card makers more excited to try and make them!